Our UMW meets regularly for luncheons and potlucks, mission and service. See our church calendar for a full schedule of events. If you'd like more information, email president Gwen Guzenski
THE VISION -United Methodist Women is turning faith, hope and love into action on behalf of women, children and youth around the world.
Join one of our UMW Circles:
- Bag Ladies - Meets on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 1:00 PM, Room 203 at Wellspring. They make sleeping mats for the homeless out of plastic shopping bags.
- Faith Circle - Meets on the 2nd & 4th Mondays of each month at 10:00 AM in members' homes. A book study circle.
- BLT (Martha Circle) - Meets on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 6:30 PM, in the Munch & Mingle (foyer) at Wellspring. Bringing Ladies Together for Bible-Led Teaching (BLT).
- Ruth Circle - Meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 9:30 AM, in members' homes. A Bible-based study circle.
- Deborah Hat Circle- Meets on the 1st Monday of each month at 10:00 AM, in members' house.
South District UMW information
Central Texas Conference UMW information